Certificate Program Listing: Teaching & Learning Today
We offer the following certificate program courses related to Teaching & Learning Today:
Details about each of these certificate program courses is below.
An Efficient and Effective Approach to Planning Instruction and Assessment for All
Successful instruction and assessment requires a thoughtful plan that considers issues of equity and inclusivity with intention, and sets high expectations for achievement. The goal of this module is to become more efficient in our approach to planning and more effective at creating opportunities for student learning that reflect the rich diversity of interests and learning styles in a particular school community. This module explores how to engage with big ideas and student interests to design instructional and assessment unit plans that lead to inclusive and engaging classrooms.
Candidates will work through the process of:
- Planning in principles of equity and inclusivity
- Clustering and deconstructing expectations
- Writing meaningful learning goals and correlated success criteria
- Thinking about mini-lessons and a diverse array of instructional strategies
- Preparing authentic, descriptive feedback and opportunities for diverse assessment
- Engaging in collaborative inquiry
Course Fee: $225 + $29.25 = 254.25
Cancellation Policy: Withdrawals are effective on the date signed withdrawal notice is received and course fees refunded subject to $50 non-refundable amount. No withdrawals or refunds after start date.Find out more about An Efficient and Effective Approach to Planning Instruction and Assessment for All...